PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
SPANISH TRADERS is the controller of the processing of all personal data collected through the Website. SPANISH TRADERS respects your privacy and complies with the provisions of the Spanish Data Protection Act.
SPANISH TRADERS does not collect or process personal data through the cookies placed by SPANISH TRADERS only processes personal data that a user voluntarily provides to SPANISH TRADERS, by means of registering on the Website for a service provided by the Website. This information may include such user’s first and last name, e-mail address, date of birth and country of residence.
Transfer, storage and processing of data
The transfer, storage and processing of data collected through this Website is secured by means of current, usual technical measures. SPANISH TRADERS may transfer your personal data to its group companies or third parties to fulfill any of the services requested by you, which parties will process your personal data according to instructions of SPANISH TRADERS and under the responsibility of SPANISH TRADERS.
Access, correction and removal
You can request SPANISH TRADERS to provide access to the personal data it has collected about you at any time. You can also request SPANISH TRADERS to correct or to delete such personal data. Please send an email to email@example.com in case you have any questions concerning your personal data.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file which is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Among other things, cookies allow a website to store and recover information on a user’s browsing habits or on their system and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which the system is used, they can be used to recognise the user.
The user’s browser memorises cookies in the hard drive only during the current session, occupying minimum space and not harming the computer. Cookies contain no type of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser’s session (the so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and regardless of these, permit or impede temporary or memorised cookies in the safety adjustments.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DOES THIS WEBSITE USE?
– Analysis cookies: are those which, if well processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus measure and statistically analyse the use the users are making of the service offered. To do this, users’ browsing of our website is analysed in order to improve the range of products or services we are offering.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytical service developed by Google, which enables the measurement and analysis of browsing in websites. In your browser you can see five cookies: _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmv y _utmz. You can find further information on the subject and disable the use of these cookies at the following address:
Through the website analytics you can obtain information on the number of users accessing the website, the frequency and repetition of the visits, their duration, the browser used, the operator providing the service, the language, the terminal used, or the city to which their IP address is allocated. Information which makes possible a better and more suitable service by this website.
– Third-party cookies: our website uses services of third parties which enable the services offered to be improved: Youtube and AddThis.
ACCEPTANCE OF THE COOKIES POLICY
We thereby show you the information on the cookies policy at the bottom of the pages of the site in order to inform you. Based on this information, it is possible to perform the following actions:
- Hide this message. The warning in the present page is hidden.
- Modify your configuration. You can obtain more information on what the cookies are, find out the cookies policy and modify your browser’s configuration.
HOW CAN I BLOCK OR DELETE COOKIES?
You can permit, block or delete the cookies installed in your system through the configuration of the options of the browser installed in your computer.
- Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- FireFox: support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Chromerinsight: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Safari: www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
If you have any doubts about this cookies policy, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org